Working Procedure of Apex Text to Speech
Download Buy Now
How to convert text into speech using Apex Text to Speech?
A: You can easily convert any text content from any source file which is shown on screen into WAV audio file for future listening.
Step 1: You just need to browse text file using ‘Browse’ button or copy text content through clipboard using Ctrl+C option. After that your copied content is shown on text area.
Step 2: Now software is ready to speak your text content as well as save it into *.wav audio file format for future uses. Below we describe all the buttons functionality in detail. You can follow the instructions to use Apex Text to Speech software.
Select text file using "Browse" button.
Copy and Paste the desired text in clipboard.
You can delete or clear pasted text from clipboard by "Clear" button.
You can pause at any moment of playing by "Pause" button.
- You can save resulted audio file by "Save As .WAV File " button.
- You can listen pasted text or browsed file content by "Speak" button.
- You can stop speaker by "Stop" button.
- You can start speak clipboard contents by "Start clipboard monitoring" checkbox without using "Speak" button.
- You can increase or decrease speed of speaker by "Speed" scale option.
- You can see type of voice by drop down box of "Voice".